Thursday, September 4, 2008

You read my blog's title. I think that's enough social interaction for today.

Welcome to 72.14.207.191, all you earthlings, plutonians, and monkeys! If you don't know what I'm talking about, you probably aren't where you think you are. You may want to consider going to 64.233.167.99, er, I mean www.google.com and search for what you would like to find. Otherwise, enjoy the blog. Like most creatures with brains, I have many opinions on many subjects. I also happen to enjoy talking about those opinions. Chances are, unless you are one of the countless clones of myself that are out to destroy me (It's a long story), that your opinions are somewhat different then mine. This means that we have to have a very scary thing called, "Social Interaction." I know, it sounds freaky, right. But the wonderful people at Google have made this dreaded activity much less painful. Instead of having to actually talk to someone, we you can leave a nice little comment on this post and then, under no pressure, I may reply to your comment. This might go on for quite awhile until someone else joins in the commentificationism and makes it go even longer. Eventually, we may be forced to settle it over a game of pong or Star Wars trivia or something. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here reading my opinions on lots of different subjects.

No comments: